Vignan University is located in the Andhra Pradesh and offered Btech courses
VSAT 2019 is scheduled from April 15 to 25, 2019 at 34 cities of India.
- The application fee for all categories candidate is INR 1200.
- The question paper consists of 120 objective type questions.
|Application form starts from||2nd week of November 2018|
|Last Date of Application Form||2nd week of April 2019|
|Download of VSAT 2019 Admit Card||3rd week of April 2019|
|VSAT 2019 Exam Date||3rd week of April 2019|
|Result Declaration||1st week of May 2019|
|Counselling Date||2nd week of May 2019|
VSAT 2019 Application Form
VSAT 2019 Application Form will be available from September 10, 2019. The last date of submission of forms will be April 5, 2019. Both online and offline modes are available for filling up forms.
VSAT 2019 Exam Pattern 2019
Read the details of VSAT Exam Pattern as given below to prepare yourself well for VSAT 2019:
- VSAT 2019 exam will most likely be held from April 15 to 25, 2019 in 2 slots: Morning and afternoon.
- Exam is conducted in online mode
- Medium is English.
- The duration of the paper is 180 minutes.
- The questions paper is multiple choice objective type.
- There are altogether 120 questions on subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English/Aptitude.
- 1 mark is given for each correct answer and there is no negative marking.
VSAT 2019 Results
Candidates can check VSAT 2019 Result online on the official website. Most likely, VSAT 2019 Result will be declared on May 1, 2019. On the basis of the marks obtained by students in the entrance exam, the merit list will be prepared.