NCHMCT (National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology) is conducted by NTA( National Testing Agency) for admission to the B.sc.Course in Hospitality and Hotel Administration (B.Sc.HHA) across the Country. NCHPCT is considered as one of the prestigious Exam in the entire Country.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Dates
Check out the Important Dates of the NCHMCT JEE examination:
|Availability of Online Application||15th January 2019|
|Last date to fill application||25th March 2019|
|Last date for the uploading of scanned images & fee payment||26th March 2019|
|Availability of Admit Cards||3rd April 2019|
|Date of Exam||27th April 2019|
|Result Declaration||15th May 2019|
|Counselling Starts||Last week of May 2019|
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern
Check NCHMCT JEE exam pattern from below:
- Exam Date: The examination will be organized on 27th April 2019.
- Exam Mode: It will be organized via online mode.
- Duration: The exam duration will be three hours (9:30 AM – 12:30 PM).
- Language: The question paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi.
- Number of Questions: Total 200 multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, four marks will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: For the wrong answer, one mark will be deducted.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form
Students can check here the details of online application form of NCHMCT JEE 2019:
- NCHMCT JEE Application Form will be available from January 15, 2019, to March 15, 2019, in online mode.
- Students should fill all the details on the application form carefully.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned image of a recent photograph (online mode).
- Candidates should take a print copy of the completely filled-in application form for future use.
- There is no option for sending of the off-line/hard copy of application form.
- The Application fee is INR 800 (GEN or OBC) & INR 400 (SC/ST/PD).
- Students can pay the fee through online mode using a Credit/Debit Card.
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria complete details are mentioned here:
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualifying Exam: Pass Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent (10+2 system) with English as one of the subjects.
- Subject: Pass English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be medically fit.
- Upper Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 25 years (28 years for SC/ST category) as on 1st July 2019.
- Candidates born on or after 1st July 1994 (1st July 1991 for SC/ST category) are eligible.