The Legislative Assembly of the National Territory of Delhi has proposed to set up the ‘Delhi Assembly Research Centre (DARC)’ with the primary objective to create a repository of valuable research and reference material for use of the lawmakers and other stakeholders and create a level of upbringing in research.
Between 21 and 35 years of age as on 01.04.2019
- Education Qualification for Fellows:
- Doctorate/Ph.D with one-year
full-time experience. OR
- Post Graduate with minimum 60 % of marks (or equivalent CGPA) with a minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience. OR
- Professionals like Chartered Accountants, Architects, Company Secretaries etc, who are registered with their respective professional bodies having a minimum of 2 years of post-registration work experience.OR
- Graduate with minimum 60 % of marks (or equivalent CGPA) with a minimum of 4 years of full-time work experience.
- Associate Fellows Eligibility Criteria:
Post Graduate with minimum 60 % of marks (or equivalent CGPA). (Professionals such as MBBS, LLB etc., with minimum 05 (five) years course of study after 12th Class will be considered as Post Graduates).
A monthly consolidated stipend will be given in the following way:
- INR 1 Lakh to Fellows
- INR 60,000 to Associate Fellows
- 25-Feb-2019 Application Deadline
- 09-Mar-2019 Announcement of First Shortlist
- 13 to 17-Mar-2019 Final Interviews *
- 22-Mar-2019 Announcement of Final List *]
- 29-Mar-2019 Final date for selected candidates to accept offer *
- 01-Apr-2019 2019 Fellowship programme begins *