• Starting Date – October,2019
• Last Date – 14-November-2019 (up to 11:59 PM)
• Fee Payment Last Date – 14-November-2019 (up to 11:59 PM)
• Examination Form Print Withdrawal Last Date –15-November-2019 (up to 11:59 PM)
• Gen/OBC – Rs. 25/-
• SC/ST/Female -Exempted
Payment will be made through Net Banking/Debit card/Credit Card/E Challan
(As on 31/October/2019)
- Minimum-Not Specified
- Company Prosecutor/Prosecutor/JCO – 30 Years
- Director/Specialist Grade III – 50 Years
- Rest All Posts – 45 Years
Total number of the post which is avilbale for the recruitment is 67
Post Name – Post Name – Company Prosecutor, JCO & Various Other Posts for under different departments of UPSC.
Post Wise Vacancy Details-:
(1) Posts under Ministry of Corporate Officer-:
Company Prosecutor-11 Posts
(2) Posts Ministry of Home Affairs-:
Junior Scientific Officer(Toxicology) –02 Posts
(3) Posts under Ministry of Labour & Employment-:
Director( Staff Training/Productivity)-01 Post
(4) Posts under Department of Family & Health Welfare, Government of National Capital-:
Specialist Grade III(Dermatology)- 07 Posts
Specialist Grade III(Obstetrics & Gynecology)- 09 Posts
Specialist Grade III(Ophthalmology)- 02 Posts
Specialist Grade III(Orthopedics)- 09 Posts
Specialist Grade III(Pediatrics)- 18 Posts
Specialist Grade III(Psychiatrics)- 07 Posts
Company Prosecutor-Candidates having Degree in Law with Commercial Law Knowledge /CS /equivalent professional knowledge will be eligible for this post.
Prosecutor (SFIO) – Candidates having Bachelor Degree and Law Degree /Integrated Law Degree with 05 year work experience will be eligible for this post.
JSO – candidates having Masters Degree in forensic Sciences/equivalent subject group with 02 year work experience will be eligible for this post.
Director – Candidates’ having Engineering Graduation (B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc( Energy)/ Masters Degree in relevant Engineering Trade along with having experience in relevant field will be eligible for this post.
Specialist Grade III – Candidates’ having MBB/PG Degree in relevant specialization and having registered under IMA and having relevant work experience will be eligible for this post.
How to Apply for UPSC Various Posts Recruitment Online Form 2019 –Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official site of the UPSC before 14/November/2019.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Download Notifications||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|