All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is conducted every year by National Law University Delhi for admitting students for its five-year B.A LL.B program. AILET 2018 was taken by 17000 candidates for 73 seats at National Law University, Delhi. AILET is considered as one of the prestigious exams for seeking admission into the National Law University Delhi.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria to appear in the entrance test.
Eligibility Criteria for LLB Program:
- Intermediate graduates (10+2) with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates appearing in class 12 exam in March/April are eligible to apply for AILET 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for LLM Course:
- LLB Graduates or any other equivalent degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks (In case of SC/ST/PwD it is 50% marks)
- Candidates in their last year of LLB can also apply
Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D course:
- LL.M. Degree holders with 55% marks or its equivalent (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disability)
AILET 2019 Exam date
Sunday, May 5, 2019
AILET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for AILET entrance exam will be totally based on previous class studied syllabus. Candidates those applying for LL.M. course can study Law of Contracts, Criminal Law, Law of Torts, Constitutional Law and Legal Theory.
B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) candidates have to read the subjects like English, General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science, History, Geography, Economics, and Civics), Legal Aptitude Reasoning and Marks Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability). Ph.D candidates can study the master degree syllabus.
AILET 2019 Exam Structure
- Total Marks: 150
- Total number of questions: 150
- Marking Scheme: +1/-0.25
- Duration of the Examination: 1 hour 30 minutes
|AILET Exam Structure|
|General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science, History, Geography, Economics, Civics)||35 marks|
|Legal Aptitude||35 marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability):||10 marks|
Please note: All details are based on AILET 2018.