NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET) is a national-level test for admission to the MCA program in the National Institute of Technology NIMCET 2019 will be administered by NIT Surathkal. The exam is scheduled for May 27, 2019 in offline mode.
NIMCET Exam Date 2019
The dates of the NIT MCA 2019. The official dates will be provided later.
|Releasing of notification||27th February 2019|
|Starting of online application||2nd March 2019|
|Last date of online application||7th April 2019|
|Admit Card Release||on or after 13th May 2019|
|Examination Date||26th May 2019|
|Declaration of result||5th June 2019|
|Starting of counselling||9th-13th June 2019|
NIMCET 2019 Eligibility
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is no stated age limit to be eligible for the exam
- Candidates must have studied B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons) / BCA / BIT/ B.E/ B.Tech of minimum three years full-time from a recognized University with Mathematics/ Statistics as one of the subjects.
- They must have minimum 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10-point scales (55% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10-point scale in case of SC/ ST).
- Candidates in the final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible. They must present the passing certificate before September 15, 2019.
Number of Attempts:
- There is no limit on the number of times a candidate appears for NIMCET.
- The non-refundable application fee is Rs. 2,200/- for Open/OBC and Rs. 1100/- for SC/ST.
- The application fee can be deposit by using a credit card, debit card, and internet banking.