Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is a state level exam conducted every year for the courses in Engineering, pharmacy and diploma courses in various government and private colleges of Gujarat. The Exam is considered as an important exam to seek admission in the college which is in Gujrat.
GUJCET 2019 Important Dates
|16 Apr, 2019||Admit Card | Mode: Offline|
|26 Apr, 2019||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|25 Jan, 2019 – 16 Feb, 2019||Application | Mode: Online|
- GUJCET 2019 will be organized in offline mode (OMR based).
- The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Paper will be consists of Objective Type Questions.
- The question paper will cover questions from Physics, chemistry, mathematics, and Biology (for Pharmacy).
- The medium of the exam will be English, Hindi, and
- 1 mark will be given for every correct answer.
- ¼ marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
GUJCET 2019 Eligibility
There are some conditions and norms for every examination, which are fixed by the conducting authority. Candidates need to check if they satisfy the eligibility conditions before they proceed to fill the application form. The eligibility criteria for GUJCET 2019 are as follows:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India to apply for the examination.
- They should be a resident of Gujarat. Those candidates who stay outside Gujarat for certain purposes, but are bonafide residents of Gujarat are also eligible.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or any other recognized board.
- Applicants who will be appearing for 10+2 examination (Science Stream) in 2019 can also apply for GUJCET 2019.
- They must have passed 10+2 examination (Science Stream) with a minimum of 45% marks (general category) and 40% (reserved categories).
GUJCET 2019 – Syllabus
The syllabus will include questions from subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology of class XI and XII.
Electric Charge & Electric Field, Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Electric Current, Magnetism & Matter, Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter, Electronics, Communication System, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Atoms, Nucleus, Semi-Conductor Electro Magnetic Waves, Ray Optics, Wave Optics etc.
General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, f Block Elements, Electrochemistry, Solid State, Solution, Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Chemical Kinetics, Biomolecules, Polymers, Surface Chemistry, Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Chemistry in Everyday Life etc.
Sets and functions, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Definite Integration, Indefinite Integration, Permutation & Combination, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Permutation & Combination, Theory of Equations, vectors, Three-D Geometry, Probability etc.
The diversity of the living world, plant physiology, structure and function, human physiology, Genetics and Evolution, reproduction, Biology, and Human Welfare, Biotechnology, and its applications etc.