AEEE conducted University level Examination which is conducted for the various courses under Btech. Details are Mentioned below.
AEEE 2019 Highlights
The below table represents all the important highlights of Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2019.
|AEEE 2019 Exam Date||
April 22 – 26, 2019 (Computer Based)|
April 27, 2019 (Pen Paper Based)
|Conducting body||Amrita VishwaVidyapeetham University|
|Mode of AEEE 2019||Offline and Online|
|Duration of AEEE 2019||2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes)|
|Sections||3- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry|
|Number of questions||100|
|Type of Questions||Objective (MCQs)|
AEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates those will satisfy the complete AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 set by the university will be admitted to the first year of four years B.Tech degree programme.
Age Criteria: The age of the applying candidates should fall on or after 1st July 1998.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should pass their 12th standard or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: The candidates should obtain 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects are necessary subjects having in 12th class.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
AEEE Application Fee
- The application fee is INR 1000 for candidates seeking admission through AEE 2019 and INR 300 for candidates seeking admission based on the rank scored in JEE Mains.
- Candidates need to pay only INR 1000 if they want admission through both AEEE and JEE rank.
- Online application fee can be deposited through internet banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
AEEE 2019 Result
Candidates can check their AEEE result 2019 on May 5, 2019. The AEEE 2019 Result will be declared on the official website of the university. It will be released in the form of score cards. Candidates can download their results by accessing their registered accounts.